Mediterranean Sheet Pan Shrimp & VeggiesMar 04, 2022
Back again with another quick and easy sheet pan meal for y’all! This is one of my most frequent recipe requests, and I can understand why. Sheet pan meals are an absolute lifesaver for busy weeks and provide the best leftovers.
If you’re as big a fan as I am, be sure to check out these as well:
- Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Salmon & Veggies
- Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken
- Sheet Pan Veggies & Chicken Sausage with Harissa Tahini
- Sheet Pan Chicken & Veggie Fajitas
- Shredded Chicken Sheet Pan Nachos
For this recipe, I was inspired by some of my favorite fresh flavors that just never seem to fail. I recommend giving my Mediterranean Hummus Pasta, Mediterranean Quinoa Salad and Cauliflower Tabbouleh with Mediterranean Shrimp a try while you’re at it!
The shrimp are packed full of flavor with spices like paprika, oregano and red pepper flakes. Plus, they provide lots of good protein, vitamins and minerals to fuel you up the right way.
As for the veggies, you really can use whatever you love best or have on hand. I found that the combination of asparagus, tomatoes and red onion really hit the spot, though! The more color on your plate, the better, right?
For extra flavor, feta, olives and parsley are a must. You can always swap for a dairy free version like the Violife Just Like Feta (my fav!) if you’re trying to avoid dairy but want all of the creamy goodness.
Lastly, serve up this simple, delicious meal with a side of quinoa or rice for a little extra heartiness.
Save this recipe to make for the coming week, and let me know if you give it a try!
- 1 ½ lbs shrimp, peeled and devained
- juice of one lemon
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper (red pepper flakes)
- salt & pepper
- 1 bunch fresh asparagus, woody ends discarded
- 1 pt cherry tomatoes
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- ½ cup kalamata olives, pitted & roughly chopped
- ½ cup feta cheese, crumbled (can swap for a vegan version))
- ⅓ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- cooked quinoa or rice to serve
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.