Monthly Favorites: What I Loved in MarchApr 01, 2021
With the warming weather in Austin over the past month, I’ve really been feeling all of the spring and new growth energy. I’ve been embracing this by not only doing a full closet and apartment clean out (nothing feels better) but also by refreshing my outlook towards work, relationships and more.
I try to see the colder winter months as the time to “plant the seeds” as we turn inward and become more reflective. Therefore, it’s about time we begin to see those projects, changes and accomplishments come to fruition in spring.
For me, this looks like hosting my very first live virtual Meal Prep 101 Workshop, the launch of my Ultimate Meal Prep Guide, my first bridal shower to officially kick off the wedding year and so much more!
As always, take a peek below at all of the things I loved in March, and let me know what “seeds” you’re starting to see bloom in your own life in the comments or on Instagram @goodness_with_g .
- Sweetgreen make-your-own bowl – check out my favorite go-to combo here
- Immunocologie Oxygen Treatment Cream – a lifesaver while traveling or any time your skin is in need of an extra boost
- A new At Home 60-Minute Yoga Sculpt – you won’t want to miss out on this throwback playlist
- First bridal shower to kick off the wedding festivities (and afternoon champagne, duh)
- Free People Movement High Rise 7/8 Length Good Karma Leggings
- G’s Ultimate Meal Prep Guide – so happy to finally get to share this with y’all and help you meal prep like a pro . Check it out on the “Shop” section of my site!
- Sakara Life Chlorophyll Detox Water Drops – use code XOGEORGIA for 20% off your first meal plan or Clean Boutique order
- Liquid IV Hydration Multiplier – always come in handy! Use code GOODNESSWITHG for 25% off & free shipping
- JuiceLand pick-me-ups – I have a newfound love for this Queso Roller wrap along with the Vegetable Collective smoothie (one of my go-tos)
- Frothy oat milk lattés, always
- Sheet Pan Veggies & Chicken Sausage with Harissa Tahini
- National Puppy Day…I can’t believe how SMALL little Sasco girl was!
- Free People Movement Stripe Tube Sock
- Longer evenings and evenings walks…they’re back, people!
- Giada’s new cookbook, Eat Better, Feel Better – so many amazing healthy recipes
- Client wins! – read up here and see why my heart is feeling so dang full
- Beauty Round Up: Skincare I’m Loving – lots of favs to revamp your routine
- Palm Beach coffee table book by Assouline
- My gal Nicole’s 8 week workout guide, Strong at Home! Such an amazing option for anyone looking to up-level their home workouts, gain strength and keep themselves accountable
- Small ways to bring joy into my daily routine – flowers and candles, always
- Kale Salmon Greek Salads with Herbed Tahini
- Celebrating one year of teaching virtually – I can’t believe it! Check out my library with all of my recorded Yoga Sculpt classes here.
- Glossier Boy Brow – I swear by this stuff!
- Another at-home 30-Minute Yoga Sculpt with the gals – such a fun one
- Weekend trips to Florida – just what the doctor ordered
- Weekend coffee shop dates with Sam – my favorite way to get out and explore new parts of town
- Cultivating an abundance mindset – read more of my thoughts here!
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.