Monthly Favs: What I Loved in AugustAug 31, 2021
Between my bachelorette weekend, time spent with my parents in KC and a trip to Michigan to celebrate one of my bestie’s bachelorette’s as well, my heart is FULL. Aaaand my liver is in need of a detox, haha.
This time of year always makes me feel like a kid again with school starting and summer coming to a close, so I’m trying to embrace and slow down the days while I can.
And, as always, you can check out what brought goodness into my life this past month below. Sending lots of love and best wishes for the September ahead!
- The absolute BEST bachelorette weekend in Austin with my favorite gals! I felt so incredibly special and celebrated!
- And a couple of favorite bridal looks from the weekend – Beach Riot Poppy Bikini and Amanda Uprichard Mckinnon Dress
- Seed Synbiotic – I’ve shared these time and time again, because I genuinely LOVE this brand. You can use my code GOODNESSWITHG for $25 off your first order to give them a try yourself.
- Finally starting to run with Sasco! I knew I wanted a running buddy to join me on the trail, and it’s been so fun and motivating to begin to bring her out with me.
- Time with my family at home in Kansas City and stopping by my favorite restaurants while I was there! You can check out my post here where I chat about how you can travel and dine out while still maintaining your health goals…
- At-Home 45 Minute Yoga Sculpt (the garage sweat on this one was REAL)
- Upcoming live Yoga Sculpt classes with Athletic Brewing here in Austin – check out my post for more info, and click here to sign up to join me!
- Define Your Inspiration sets – especially loving the Off to the Races and Peppercorn Leopard sets lately!
- At-Home 60 Minute Yoga Sculpt
- Sharing a ton of my go-to pieces in this Fitness Favorites: Lululemon Round-Up
- Working from coffee shops – anyone else just get SO much more accomplished when they’re in a new environment?
- Nut Pods Pumpkin Spice creamer – I can’t believe it’s almost time for fall flavors, but I can’t complain with how tasty this one is! My code GOODNESS_WITH_G is good for 15% off.
- Rest days filled with sunshine and good eats – with all of the travel lately, I’ve been cherishing these rare moments when I can get them!
- Healthy Egg Salad for easy, satisfying lunches
- Homemade Cilantro Lime Burrito Bowls – this one hit the SPOT, let me tell ya
- Celebrating my bestie’s bachelorette as well! Check out the recap from our weekend in Saugatuck, Michigan here
- Daily Harvest NEW smoothie flavors – they’re both so so so tasty. You can use my code GOODNESSWITHG for $25 off your first order!
- Beach Riot Celine One Piece
- Two fun summery recipes on the blog now – Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Salmon & Veggies and my Vegan Berry Cheesecake Bars.
- Beach Riot Taupe Pink Spot set – super comfy and cute
- Early morning runs before it gets too dang hot. And look at that VIEW!
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.