Monthly Favs: What I Loved in FebruaryFeb 25, 2021
It’s that time again! Y’all seemed to love my January Favs blog post, so I’ll keep these monthly round-ups coming for the time being.
Between the massive snow storm that wrecked Austin for a week, Valentine’s Day, a trip to Snowmass with friends and lots of work in between, this short month was packed with both highs and lows.
Despite an overall solid February, I’m always ready for the light at the end of the winter tunnel that March provides. But, I have to say, these posts always provide a great opportunity for me to reflect on all that brought goodness into my life these past several weeks.
Take a peek below at some of the recipes, outfits, products, workouts, podcasts, books and more that I loved in February!
- Immunocologie skincare products – I was recently introduced to this line of clean, powerful products, and I’m obsessed! Use code GEORGIATHOMPSON15 for 15% off your first order.
- Line & Dot Scarlett Cardigan
- 30-Minute Yoga Sculpt with the girlies!
- Another 30-Minute Yoga Sculpt, because these seem to be a hit
- Healthy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- @nicolemrauch Lower & Upper Body Circuit – love the live workouts that she saves to her IGTV!
- Canada Goose Red Chilliwack Bomber Jacket
- Nut Pods Oat Milk French Vanilla Creamer – use code GOODNESS_WITH_G for 15% off
- Aspen Style by Assouline
- Fitness Favorites: Activewear I’m Loving – I updated this post with some recent outfits and brands I’ve been crushing on
- Ranch Road Presidio Short White Boots – not intended for snow, but desperate times call for desperate measures, people…
- The Coconut Cult Coffee Probiotic Yogurt – this flavor is INSANE & is made with Four Sigmatic’s mushroom coffee…a win-win
- The Coconut Cult Cookie Dough Bites
- Seed Symbiotic – use code GEORGIA15 for 15% off the first month
- Vega Hello Wellness Blender-Free Smoothies
- Enjoying some drinks & pizza with friends, because that’s what *balance* looks like to me
- The Best Homemade Chili on Super Bowl Sunday – a match made in heaven
- Cooking With G & Sammy P – brought back this series with a fun Valentine’s themed recipe y’all simply must try
- Frame Le Original Jeans
- Valentine’s Day dates with Sam – in my new SLVRLAKE jeans linked above
- Melissa Wood Health workouts – her low-impact, sculpting classes were a lifesaver during the huge winter storm (and her guided meditations are always the zen I need)
- Four Sigmatic Sweet Vanilla Plant-Based Protein – use code GOODNESSWITHG for 10% off
- Sweet potato toasts – I honestly have these in some way, shape or form weekly with all the toppings you can dream of…
- Lagunitas Hoppy Sparkling Water – great for those nights you want a little something but aren’t feeling a hangover
- Grilled Salmon Sushi Bowls
- Loaded taco salad bowls
- Let’s Thrive Podcast – Binge Eating and the Disordered Habits of Diet Culture with Nicole Modic (@kalejunkie)
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.