Monthly Favs: What I Loved in JulyJul 29, 2021
Can anyone else hardly believe that it’s almost August? This summer is absolutely zooming by, and I’m trying to enjoy and soak in every moment that I can. After a very insane June (so crazy that I didn’t get around to my Monthly Favs blog post, ugh), a much more relaxed July was just what the doctor ordered.
I’ve been enjoying a few weeks of time to catch up on some self care, get back the rituals and routines that make me feel my best and creating content for you guys!
As you read this, I’m preparing for my bachelorette weekend in Austin (woo!), so you know I’ll be needing to tap back into that *wellness* energy next week as well, lol.
Stayed tuned for all of the fun on my Instagram, and be sure to check out the goodness from July below!
- Sunshine in the morning – such a great mood booster and actually helps regulate our circadian rhythms and promote more restful sleep!
- Urban Moonshine Digestive Bitters
- Nespresso Aeroccino 4 Frother – makes everyday coffee feel a bit more *luxurious*
- Slip Silk Pillowcases
- My latest Wellness Workshop all about building healthy habits! Click to download the recording on my site now.
- Mornings runs on the trail, even though it’s more hot and humid than ever, woof.
- Nike Flex Essential 2-in-1 Running Shorts – truly my favorite running shorts ever!
- FP Movement Overlapped Solid Sweat
- Fourth of July celebrations with my gals…never say no to a spicy marg!
- IG Live Yoga Sculpt classes! Click above to take my most recent 30, 45 & 60 minute classes. They’re all saved to the Class Library on my site as well .
- Zoodle, Corn & Tomato Salad
- Spa days at Milk & Honey
- Daily Harvest smoothies – code GOODNESSWITHG for $25 off your first order
- Greater Goods iced oat milk lattés
- Savorinista half-caf coffee – use code GOODNESSWITHG15 for 15% off
- Bright Foods Bars – use code GEORGIA15 for 15% off
- Sushi date nights with Sam!
- Healthy Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Liquid IV Piña Colada flavor – this is easily my favorite one yet! Use code GOODNESSWITHG for 25% off & free shipping
- Coffee shops reopening for indoor seating! I love sitting down and getting work done for a change of scenery.
- Officially getting back into the CorePower studio! Come sweat with me every Monday at 9 am and stay tuned for more classes soon.
- MD Solar Sciences sunscreen stick
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.