Monthly Favs: What I Loved in May 2023May 30, 2023
Seeing everyone's festive Memorial Day celebrations this past weekend really made it feel like summer, and I'm here for it! Summertime always makes me a bit nostalgic as I have so many amazing memories growing up - spending long days at the pool, going to summer camp, and making memories with my friends and family.
Summers look a bit different as an *adult*, but I still hope to keep that wholesome, optimistic outlook despite the fact that I no longer have a few carefree months to play.
Since moving to Florida, I've felt some of that childlike attitude return as we start this adventure. It's been so fun to explore a new place and romanticize the small daily activities that are so easy to take for granted.
With that said, I am also someone who can easily get caught up in daily to-dos, productivity, and routine, and thus it's a goal of mine to be more carefree and present this season.
A few goals and intentions of my own for June include:
- Tap into an abundance > mindset
- Romanticize daily tasks and experiences
- Say YES more often and embrace opportunities
- Make mental wellness/stress management a top priority
Y'all know that I love to hear YOUR focusses for the month, so give me a shout on social media and let me know!
Until then, keep on scrolling for my Monthly Favs with recipes, wellness hacks, products, and random tidbits that brought *goodness* into my life this past month.
- First and foremost, my sister getting engaged!! We snuck into Houston to surprise her, and it was such a fun weekend celebrating!
- 5-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies for when I'm wanting a healthy dessert that couldn't be easier to whip up.
- Cottage Cheese Egg & Veggie Bites for an easy, savory meal prep I've loved having on hand. Super high in protein as well!
- Summer dress inspo if you're needing some cute new items in your wardrobe.
- Spontaneous froyo dates, because they're good for the soul.
- Continuing my Meals My Husband Loves series, because y'all are seemingly enjoying these!
- Burger bowls for a fun spin on a summer staple that the whole family will love.
- 6 Foods I Eat Daily as a Health Coach for some diet staples to get you started.
- Having my family in town and getting to hit some of our favorite places in Palm Beach, plus some cute new ones!
- A Whole Foods gift card giveaway as a way to celebrate YOU and show a little appreciation for all of your incredible support over the years. It's not too late to enter! Winners will be announced Thursday, June 1st.
- My *viral* Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken that so many of you have been making and sharing, which love to see!
- Sunday mornings at the farmer's market - truly nothing I love more.
- Jerk Chicken with Pineapple Salsa for a refreshing, flavorful summer meal.
- Grabbing matcha wherever I go, obviously. Checking out coffee shops is something I love to do when traveling, and Giant Leap in Houston doesn't disappoint.
- Beach day with Sam and our pup, Sasco! It was our first time taking her off leash at the beach, and she had an absolute blast.
- Healthy Baked Chicken Tenders (two ways) for a more nutritious spin on a childhood classic that the whole family will be asking for.
- Starla alcohol-removed wine, which will be my go-to all summer long. Y'all often ask for my favorite nonalcoholic brands, and this is most definitely one to check out. Use code GEORGIA20 for a discount!
- Loading up on all the goods at the farmer's market! I'm committing to making this a new Sunday ritual (when possible) as the produce, meat, poultry, etc. are just so superior.
- ALL of the refreshing smoothies with this Florida heat and humidity...it's no joke. Cue light, fresh meals from here on out!
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.