It feels like just yesterday that I was writing up my 2020 Mother’s Day Guide for y’all – where has the time gone? This Covid/quarantine year has flown by and been a bit of a blur, but that means we need holidays now more than ever to remind us that there is still so much to celebrate (and to remember what month it is, lol).
I so hope that you’ve been able to reunite with your own mothers, grandmothers and loved ones since the world has begun to open up. And what better way to show the ladies in your life how much you’ve missed them than with a gift that shows your love?
But don’t forget – all mom’s really need is to know that you’re thinking about them, so a simple card and phone call are often more than enough! But if you’re wanting to take it a step further, I have you covered with gifts that every mama will get excited about.
I can’t wait to see how you celebrate
- Mark and Graham Oversized Straw Beach Tote – order by 5/2 to monogram in time for Mother’s Day!
- Food 52 Handcrafted Wooden Bowls
- Immunocologie Vital Ionic Mist – use code GEORGIATHOMPSON15 for 15% off your first order
- Eberjey Gisele Printed Short Sleeve and Cropped Pant PJ Set
- Mud Pie Tiny Humans Towel
- Immunocologie The Luminous Set – use code GEORGIATHOMPSON15 for 15% off your first order
- Assouline Fashion Jewelry coffee table book
- Sakara Life – use code XOGEORGIA for 20% off your first meal plan or Clean Boutique order
- Mark and Graham Lightweight Cotton Robe – order by 5/2 to monogram in time for Mother’s Day!
- Lululemon The Rest is Written Belt Bag
- Clare V. Maternité Tote
- Cozy Earth Women’s Short Sleeve Stretch-Knit Bamboo Pajama Set – GOODNESSWITHG65OFF for $65 off a PJ set
- Immunocologie Super 7 Elixir Serum (this stuff is MAGIC) – use code GEORGIATHOMPSON15 for 15% off your first order
- Harry & David Classic Mother’s Day Crate
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.