Sheet Pan Cashew ChickenMay 07, 2021
It’s not news that I love a good sheet pan meal, and these recipes are some of the most frequently requested from y’all as well! Clean up is a breeze, minimal preparation is required and your meal prep for the week is taken care of…what more could you need?
And for this recipe, I took a cue from some of my favorite Asian flavors that simply always hit the spot. If you love this cuisine as much as I do, also be sure to check out my:
- Asian Veggie Noodle Bowl with Ginger Tahini Sauce
- Veggie Quinoa Stir Fry
- Thai Peanut Noodle Salad with Crispy Tofu
- Crunchy Thai Salad with Ginger Tahini Dressing
- Homemade Ahi Tuna Poke Bowls
If you can’t tell, I love making my own version of takeout favorites (like my “Takeout” Tempeh & Broccoli), and Cashew Chicken is simply a must. And here I loaded it up with veggies and a flavorful sauce, so it truly has all you could need.
Not only do cashews add great flavor and texture to this meal, but they also provide some great health benefits. Cashews are rich in protein, healthy fats and antioxidants such as polyphenols to help reduce cholesterol, prevent heart disease and stroke and strengthen bones. And they’re just such a tasty addition to most any dish!
In addition, broccoli and red bell peppers are two of my personal favorite additions to Asian dishes (and just as veggies in general).
Broccoli is packed full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to help reduce inflammation, protect against cancer, support heart health and more! Meanwhile, red peppers are extremely hydrating and one of the richest dietary sources of vitamin C.
Throw these staples together with your chicken breasts (can omit or sub for tofu or tempeh for a vegan option) with the tasty Asian sauce, and that’s it! Bake it all up, and let the oven do all of the work for you.
But don’t stop here! Other simple sheet pan meals to add to your repertoire are just a click away:
- Sheet Pan Veggies & Chicken Sausage with Harissa Tahini
- Sheet Pan Chicken & Veggie Fajitas
- Shredded Chicken Sheet Pan Nachos
I can’t tell y’all how much I enjoyed this recipe, and I hope you do as well!
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-1 inch pieces
- 2 heaping cups broccoli florets
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- cilantro, lime wedges & rice of choice for serving
- 3 tbsp sriracha
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos (or GF soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled & minced
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.