Monthly Favs: What I Loved in April 2022Apr 28, 2022
The first *official* Monthly Favs on the new website, woo hoo! I love these fun round-ups as a way to look back and reflect on all of the things that brought goodness into my life in the past month.
What I appreciate most about this blog/my social media pages is having the opportunity to share a variety of moments that hopefully sprinkle a bit of joy into your own life.
So, as we head into May, here's your reminder to romanticize the little experiences that make YOU smile each day. Maybe it's a delicious home-cooked meal, an outfit that had you *feeling yourself* or quality time with a loved one. These small moments often mean the most!
Keep scrolling for my April 2022 Monthly Favs and inspiration for your kitchen, wardrobe and beyond!
- Xirena Jordy Shirt and Xirena Caysen Shorts because I absolutely adore anything green and a matching set (duh).
- Veggie-Packed Pasta Salad which is so perfect for an easy meal prep lunch or side dish for a spring picnic.
- Making my Healthy Magic Bars for a friend's birthday who loves this recipe as much as I do!
- Meal prepping my Curry Chicken Salad for easy, satisfying lunches all week long. For more healthy lunch inspiration, you can also check out the new Guides I made on Instagram on a variety of topics!
- Impromptu dates with Sam for a little quality time (something we need more of with how crazy busy this past month was).
- The coziest, comfiest Free People pants (that actually come as part of a matching set, but it's fun to wear the pieces separately as well).
- 5 Ways to Spring Clean Your Routine to put some pep into your step this season.
- Eating seasonally when possible - check out what's in season this time of year to help inspire your next grocery haul.
- Carrot Cake Energy Balls for a healthy dessert or afternoon snack. Perfect for spring!
- Working at coffee shops, but also these adorable new Sandro loafers I just bought and haven't taken off since.
- Launching my NEW WEBSITE!!! This project has been a big one behind the scenes, and I'm so happy to finally see it come to life! Be sure to take a look around ;) .
- Reigniting my love for these Salted Tahini Shortbread Bars - here's a little tutorial that is sure to convince you to add these to your weekend baking list.
- Smoked Salmon Sweet Potato Toasts for the most satisfying and tasty lunch I truly make ALL the time.
- Mediterranean Quinoa Salad - you can check out the step-by-step of how to throw it together in this video as well!
- Celebrating friends' major life events! This past month was packed with weddings, showers and more, and I couldn't be happier to spend the time with loved ones.
- 5 Breakfasts to Fuel You All Day Long with tons of inspiration and tips to help you start your day off on the right foot.
- How Much Does Organic Really Matter? on the blog to help you really understand when and why to opt for organic.
- A NEW 45-Minute Yoga Sculpt - reminder that you can take these classes on my IGTV, on my website or via YouTube.
- One of my go-to plant-based meals: my Sticky Orange Tofu that is SO incredibly tasty!
- Biker short season, baby!! Love how flattering this cute FP Movement chevron top and running short combo is.
I can't even begin to tell you how many exciting things are coming up in May, so STAY TUNED!
Be sure to subscribe to my newsletter to be the first to know about a major launch coming up and get a huge discount that you won't have access to elsewhere.
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.