Monthly Favs: What I Loved in February 2023Feb 28, 2023
What a WILD month - where do I even begin?!
At the very beginning of February, Sam and I moved from Austin to North Palm Beach, Florida for his new job, so it's been a whirlwind to say the least. Luckily we are finally beginning to feel settled into our space and absolutely loving both it and our cute neighborhood.
I can't wait to continue to explore and get to know our new city and also get back into all of the wellness routines that make me feel my best!
It's been a hectic several weeks, so I couldn't be more excited to cook at home, get to bed early, prioritize my mindfulness practices, and hit the ground running again with exercise.
If you've been needing a bit of a kick in the pants with your own healthy habits lately - we're in this together! And if you ever want to book a consultation call to chat more about health coaching, just give me a shout.
- This fun (and comfy) Sir the Label dress for a Mexico wedding! The back is also open and adds so much.
- Strawberry Vanilla Vegan Cheesecake Bars as a festive Valentine's treat. They're also so perfect for spring and summer to start getting into the spirit early!
- No-Bake Trail Mix Bites to put those ripe bananas to good use (when you're not in the mood to bake banana bread).
- A loaded Sunday grocery haul with ALL the goods - check out this post for some healthy grocery inspiration.
- The insanely wonderful weather in south Florida lately. I think to myself daily how grateful I am to live in such a gorgeous place! Seeing palm trees will never get old, I swear.
- Zinc it Over sunscreen that my esthetician recommended that's great for spraying over makeup without leaving a white cast. The scents are amazing as well!
- Making high-quality protein a priority in my diet. Check out this deep dive into all you need to know on the blog.
- Speaking of protein, this Healthy Egg Salad is chuck full of it, not to mention tons of other important nutrients. It's perfect for a make-ahead lunch!
- The big move to Florida, duh! I can honestly say that we're loving it here, and I can't wait to continue to settle in and get to know the area better!
- The BEST cropped tanks I've been wearing nonstop lately. You'll be obsessed.
- Our first date night in the new city! Palm Beach is truly a blast, and I can't wait to continue to share more favs as I scope it out.
- This aaaamazing Italian Chopped Salad that is full of tasty ingredients, flavor and crunch.
- Pura Vida in West Palm Beach has quickly turned into my go-to spot for healthy lunches, smoothies, coffee, baked goods, you name it.
- A healthy travel snack round-up to keep in your back pocket for any upcoming trips.
- Sasco's first pup cup !! Papa Kwans is a coffee shop and smoothie bar right down the street from us, and the people that work there legit couldn't be friendlier. Sasco is obviously a big fan too!
- This Quick Slick "hair mascara" to help keep the flyaways at bay. I wore a sleek ponytail to a wedding this month, and this was a game changer.
- Protein staples to help you navigate the grocery store a bit more efficiently! I'll be sharing part 2 with plant-based favorites soon.
- Getting back into the cooking routine after several weeks of traveling, moving, and eating out. Nothing feels better! I'm also starting a series of "healthy recipes my husband actually loves to eat" per request, so stay tuned :).
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Hearts as a healthy Valentine's treat that legit can't NOT make you smile.
- 3 high-protein breakfasts I've been loving lately featuring the BEST cottage cheese. If you haven't tried incorporating it into your diet, you're truly missing out!
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.