Monthly Favs: What I Loved in July 2022Jul 31, 2022
I can hardly believe I'm saying happy AUGUST, can y'all?! July was packed with lots of travel, but I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. Sam and I spent a week in London before meeting his family in the Amalfi Coast for my mother-in-law's birthday trip. We ate a ton, walked a ton and had the best time exploring both of these incredible places.
Now I'm back home in Kansas City visiting my own parents and enjoying the time to catch up a bit, eat some Sakara Life meals (code XOGEORGIA for 20% off) and get to bed early, lol.
You can check out my highlights on IG for more details on our travels and also take a peek at more of the outfits I wore in London specifically in this post here if you'd like additional info!
I hope YOU had a wonderful July wherever you spent it! I'm personally looking forward to a more low-key August getting settled back into my routine in Austin and enjoying the rest of summertime.
Keep scrolling for what brought goodness into my life in July and what outfits, products, recipes and more I loved this past month😊.
- Anine Bing Sofia Shorts - the best vegan leather shorts that can be dressed up or down.
- Totême Jersey Tank if you need a basic tank that goes with everything.
- STATE Ruched Sleeve Double Breasted Blazer - I brought this to London and loved throwing it over shorts, dresses, etc.
- New Balance 550 Sneakers - these saved me during our European travels and were very comfortable to walk all day in!
- Easy, Nutritious Summer Dinners to get your creative juices flowing in the kitchen this coming month.
- Healthy, Easy (Not-Boring) Lunch Ideas if you're feeling lackluster come lunchtime. I've rounded up some of my personal favorites to help you get started.
- A super fun family trip to the Amalfi Coast - check out my highlight on IG for a recap of all that we did!
- Vince Satin Midi Skirt - another staple in my closet I've been loving.
- Schutz Lovi Sandals - such a great staple strappy shoe that I've been wearing on repeat lately.
- Reformation Stilton Linen Top - so flattering and feels good on!
- Iced Chai Latte for a simple but delicious afternoon pick-me-up or coffee alternative if you're looking to be more mindful about your caffeine intake.
- My Tips for Healthy, Happy Summer Travel to help you set yourself up for success during any upcoming trips!
- Clarins V-Facial Intensive Wrap Mask, V-Line Shaping Face Masks and Hyaluronic Acid Eye Gel Patches - the KEY to depuffing your face if you're like me and tend to swell (especially after drinking, travel, etc.).
- Mushroom Tofu Lettuce Wraps if you're looking for a plant-based version of my Healthy Lettuce Wraps that the whole family will love. Sam has been asking for these weekly!
- Hunza G Nike Bikini Set - these are one size and fit every body type. Very comfy as well!
- Easy Chia Pudding when you need a super nutritious snack or breakfast that fills you up and takes minutes to prep.
- Chimi Sunglasses - I found these on our trip and am obsessed!
- Coconut Cult x Amina Mundi Probiotic Coconut Yogurt to help get my gut back in check after travel. These limited edition flavors are SO great.
- Slowing down and enjoying doing LESS. Also diving into a good book - I'm almost through To Capture What We Cannot Keep, and it's incredible!
- Reformation Vesta Pant - truly my new favorite pants. These go with everything and have been such a great summer staple.
- H:ours Evalyn Top - so comfy and a cute twist on a basic tee.
- Simple Summer Habits to Adopt Now - want to kick your routine into gear? Check out these simple but effective habits that will make you feel your best.
- Agolde Rib Tank - another basic tank that will last forever.
- Summer Fridays Vanilla Beige Lip Butter - my sister has me addicted to this one. Can't live without it!
- Healthy travel snacks that I've been relying on during all of my recent trips.
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.