Monthly Favs: What I Loved in MayMay 31, 2021
Another month, another round-up of all the goodness in my life lately! I write this as Sam an d I are enjoying a little time in Kansas City with my family. There’s a lot to look forward to in the month ahead – June is a packed one for us! – so I’m grateful for a little time to breathe and reset.
As I take a little look back at May, though, my heart is full with all of the fun moments, travels, projects and eats that were enjoyed.
I encourage you to make this routine reflection a monthly practice yourself! There’s so much power in taking time to sit down and express a little gratitude for what has been bringing joy into your days lately.
Take a peek below at my list, and I’m wishing you all the best for June!
- Rare sunny days in Austin! We’ve had the worst, rainiest weather this month, so I’m grateful for any vitamin D I’m able to soak in.
- Weekend coffee stops and trail walks with Sam and the pup. Nothing makes me happier!
- Fitness Favorites: Adidas Formotion Collection – diving into the pieces I’ve been loving!
- ATM Schoolboy Crew Tee – LIVING in these
- FP Movement events – stay tuned for some exciting things coming soon
- Metagenics PhytoMulti with Iron
- Sticky Orange Tofu
- FP Movement Fast Track Onesie – the most comfortable overalls that are perfect for travel, work or hanging out
- 30-Minute Yoga Sculpt x CitySweat collaboration class – such a fun way to mix things up a bit!
- NYC weekend with one of my best friends! Check out all of the amazing recs for dining, drinks, workouts and coffee shops to fill a weekend in the city.
- Sweet Reason Evening Blend drinks – loving unwinding with these lately. !se code GOODNESSWITHG for 10% off
- Exploring new coffee shops in Austin – Revival Coffee on the East Side is adorable!
- Pop & Bottle almond and oat milk lattes
- 90-Minute Health Coaching Intensives to kick your wellness routine in the pants – book yours here!
- 6 months out from the big day! EEEK!
- Sweet Potato Sausage Hash
- The REAL scoop on eggs & why you should be enjoying the yolk whenever you can…
- Challenging myself with more resistance in my Solidcore workouts and feeling my strength increasing – wooo!
- Healthy White Chocolate Cranberry Bars
- Daily Harvest meals – so convenient and helpful during busy weeks! Use code GOODNESSWITHGfor $25 off your first order.
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.