Monthly Favs: What I Loved in May 2022May 30, 2022
Happy (almost) June, friends! To be honest, May was an incredibly challenging month in my world. I faced many challenges personally, professionally and with my health. I'm finally getting over a pretty nasty case of Covid (ugh), but I won't lie - having to really do less, stay home and just REST was actually such a blessing.
This year has thrown one thing after another my way, but I have faith that these difficulties are all leading to a better, more resilient, mindful version of myself.
Regardless, these monthly round-ups remind me that despite some major lows this past month, there were also many moments of joy, peace and happiness worth celebrating!
Sending all of my love for the month ahead - let's turn that bad energy around together, why don't we?!
Take a peek at my Monthly Favs, and let me know what YOU have been obsessed with lately!
- Impromptu shopping dates on SoCo, because sometimes you just want to feel like a tourist in your own city, ya know?
- Iced oat milk lattés! I'm usually a hot coffee gal, but in these temps, it's iced all the way.
- Chocolate-Dipped PB Banana Bites - the perfect no-bake summertime treat.
- REST! After getting sick multiple times this month, I finally really honored my need for rest in all aspects - physically, mentally and emotionally. I hope you honor this as well this month!
- Enjoying this Homemade Dairy-Free Coffee Creamer in my morning joe! It's so simple to make and is free from the gross additives, gums and oils you find in so many creamers these days.
- Celebrating with my absolute favorite date! And since I received many questions about this Reformation dress, I'll link that here as well. Mine is from last year, so I'm not sure they have the same pattern, but it's adorable regardless.
- Answering the question, "Is Mindfulness the Key to Mental Health?" on the blog. Lots of juicy info in this one...
- Getting back into walking! Since the only thing I could really do while I was recovering from Covid was get out for a little fresh air, it really did reignite my love for this simple, grounding form of movement.
- These simple, drool-worthy Snickers Dates. Trust me, you're going to fall in love.
- Exploring new coffee shops in our neighborhood - it's the little things :)
- Leaning into alone time! I've had FAR too little of this lately, which I believe is a huge reason why I've been so run down and ultimately sick. It's essential for so many reasons.
- This super easy Healthy Chicken Parmesan for weeknight dinners. It's Sam's absolute favorite and one the whole family will LOVE.
- Weeknight dinner dates with new friends :)
- Finally making my Farro, Apple & Arugula Salad for Sam and hearing how much he loved it! When he says it needs to be a part of our recipe rotation, I know it's a keeper.
- Celebrating a dear friend's wedding!!!
- Wearing more color - y'all know I'm a sucker for pink. These ripped Agolde jeans are another staple in my closet!
- Sharing the 4 Health-Coach-Approved Supplements for Anxiety that have worked for me over the years. I hope these are helpful - let me know if you give any of them a try.
- Salmon Tacos with Mango Salsa & Cilantro Avocado Sauce as a fun way to spice up taco Tuesday, literally.
- Whipping up these Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars for a little post-dinner sweet treat (I need this nightly, anyone else?).
- Loaded smoothies! I've been loving these as ways to really get TONS of nutrients in to do the body and immune system some good.
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.