Monthly Favs: What I Loved in SeptemberSep 30, 2021
Fall is officially here, and I don’t know about y’all, but this time of year always makes me nostalgic. The summer craziness is winding down, school’s back in session and Halloween is just around the corner. I truly cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by!
And while I’ll always feel a little melancholy for summer, fall has so much goodness in store. I’ve officially gotten in the spirit with fall-inspired recipes (stay tuned for lots to come on the site), even though the weather in Austin isn’t chilly by any means, haha. All the more reason to embrace the cozy fall things while we can!
I hope you all enjoyed your last bit of summer as well and are feeling ready to take on the month and season ahead. Let’s kick it off with a little tribute to what brought goodness into my life in September, shall we?
Let me know what of the below you’ve been loving as well!
- My monthly Wellness Workshop: Intro to Holistic Health where we dive into what you need to know about the mind, body and spirit approach to wellness. Download the recorded workshop on my site now!
- Embracing the last opportunities to wear all of the cheery summer outfits – you can check out all of the details on my Like to Know It.
- FP Movement Hit the Slopes Fleece – so so cozy (might be purchasing in every color)
- FP Movement Sports Puffer Scrunchie
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies to kick off the official start to fall
- RayBan Round Double Bridge sunnies
- Officially announcing my partnership with FP Movement! This is a brand I’ve absolutely adored for years and couldn’t be more thrilled to get to work with. To kick things off, we’re hosting an in-person Yoga Sculpt class on October 10th (sign up here!) as well as a 15-Minute Goal and Intention Setting Workshop on their site now (check it out here).
- FP Movement Good Karma Onesie – no joke the comfiest thing for lounging, yoga, you name it!
- Mediterranean Hummus Pasta – don’t sleep on hummus as a pasta sauce! It’s so so good, y’all.
- Open-faced breakfast sandwiches
- Cured Nutrition Rise CBD – perfect for when you need help focussing your energy before a crazy day
- Cured Nutrition Zen CBD – I’ve been loving this to help me wind down in the evenings!
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Tahini Cookies
- Texas football games with the squad
- Peach & Farro Summer Salad – take advantage while peaches are still available!
- Monday reminders for those needing a little inspiration to get through the week
- FP Movement Hot Shot Onesie
- Mighty Patch zit patches to help my recent stress breakouts, ugh. But these really do work!
- A month of in-person classes with Athletic Brewing! I had so much fun getting to connect and sweat with y’all. Be sure to check out their tasty non-alcoholic brews as well!
- New Balance x Bandier sneakers – haven’t taken these off in a month, lol
- Savorista Half-Caff coffee after getting myself in a little too deep with caffeine (which never helps my anxiety). But this half-caff is the perfect compromise, and you can use my discount code GOODNESSWITHG15 for 15% off too!
- FP Movement Split Second Half Zip Pullover
- Ora Organics Hormonious supplements to help keep things in balance. I love all of the Ora Organics products truly!
- One of my fav gluten-free pastas officially on shelves at Costco – this is a must for my gluten-free friends out there. More deets here!
- Fabletics Moment 2-Piece Outfit
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.