Healthy Sheet Pan Beef and BroccoliJul 26, 2023
Sheet pan meals are always a crowd pleaser, and since my Sheet Pan Cashew Chicken has been getting some extra love lately, I want to keep this theme going!
I personally am all about an easy, at-home twist on my favorite takeout meals, and this Healthy Sheet Pan Beef and Broccoli truly hits the spot.
It's high in protein, fiber, and packs a big flavor punch - what more could you need?
For the beef, I used sirloin steak - grass fed is always preferred for the highest quality and most optimal nutrient profile. You can likewise use strip steak or whatever cut you prefer.
While this and the broccoli are the main players, of course, the sauce is really what makes all the difference. Whisk together a few pantry staples including coconut aminos, sesame oil, rice vinegar, honey, garlic, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper, and you're in business.
You'll just cover everything well, and cook until tender. I love serving this over rice for a well-balanced, satisfying meal. And don't forget the toppings! You can include whatever you love most - cilantro, green onion, avocado, sriracha, you name it.
But don't stop here! Be sure to check out more of my healthy sheet pan recipes while you're at it:
- Sheet Pan Veggies & Chicken Sausage with Harissa Tahini
- Loaded Sweet Potato Nachos
- Sheet Pan Honey Mustard Salmon & Veggies
- Shredded Chicken Sheet Pan Nachos
- Sheet Pan Chicken & Veggie Fajitas
- Mediterranean Sheet Pan Shrimp & Veggies
Let me know if you give this one or any of the above a try!
- ~ 1 1/2 lbs top sirloin steak (or strip steak), cut into 1 inch strips/chunks
- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled & minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (can swap for 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes (optional - more or less to taste)
- salt & pepper to taste
- cooked rice of choice
- cilantro, sliced green onion, sesame seeds, lime wedges, avocado, and sriracha to serve - optional
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.