Healthy Waldorf Chicken SaladJun 23, 2023
I've been absolutely loving having an easy, high protein lunch prepped and ready for busy days lately, and chicken salad always does the trick.
It's easy to make ahead of time and bring with you to work, which is something y'all are always asking for of!
Before we get into this classic, don't forget these other fun recipes on my site as well:
While I LOVE all of the above, I recently realized I didn't have an OG flavor on my blog, and thus this tasty Healthy Waldorf Chicken Salad came about.
It has tons of crunch, texture, and flavor that just simply always hits the spot. The combination of apple, grapes, celery, walnuts and more can't be beat.
Most definitely give this one a try, and save to make for your next weekly meal prep!
- 1 rotisserie chicken, picked (you can sub for ~3 cooked chicken breasts, chopped into chunks)
- ⅓ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 apple, diced
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl, and mix to incorporate completely. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Serve in sandwiches, with crackers, on greens, etc. Store extras in an air-tight container in the fridge. Enjoy!
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.