Monthly Favs: What I Loved in September 2022Sep 30, 2022
The mornings here in Austin are beginning to get sliiiightly cooler, and I know many of y'all are likely already feeling fall in full-force. It's been so fun to embrace more fall recipes, flavors and *vibes* in my kitchen and home these past few weeks.
I'm personally very excited for October (one of my fav months/my birthday month!) as it's always one that holds a lot of nostalgia and positive memories for me.
I have a few very exciting events, projects, recipes and potential life updates in the works for y'all that I can't wait to share SOON!
Until then, take a peek at all of the goodness that brought joy into my life in September :)
- Rose Inc. Skin Tint for a medium-coverage foundation. My sister has me hooked on this!
- Shrimp Avocado Salad with Passion Fruit Dressing for a recipe that teleports you to vacay.
- How to recover from a big weekend - realistic & actionable tips
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats for the perfect fall-inspired meal prep.
- What's IN & what's OUT these days, in my opinion ;)
- FP Movement Intercept Pullover - truly my new fav item!
- Proven Strategies to Hold Yourself Accountable I swear by and use with my own clients.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Blondies for a healthy and super easy fall dessert that the whole family will love.
- Wishgarden Herbs Kick Ass Immune Activator if you're feeling a little under the weather heading into the new season.
- Lots of home cooking & embracing all of the good seasonal produce available rn - don't miss out!
- Healthy PB&J Bars - Y'ALL...these are truly a new favorite in our house. Sam is obsessed, and you simply must make and let me know what you think.
- Green Papaya Salad that's better than takeout.
- The BEST homemade sweet potato fries - sharing how I make them on my Instagram per y'all's request!
- Embracing slow mornings when possible! I've been trying to embrace alarm-free mornings on the weekends (when I can) to let my body wake when it's ready. Makes all the difference!
- Pesto Chicken Salad for an easy, protein-packed lunch I've been making on repeat. Step-by-step here.
- Morning & Evening Routine Hacks That Will Change Your Life
- Weekend Mat Class with FP Movement! If you're in Austin, don't miss out on my LAST class for the time being on October 15th. Register here!
- The yummiest homemade dairy-free ranch dressing - perfect for pizza night.
- A fun weekend in Houston celebrating my sister's birthday :)
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.