Happy July, my friends!
It's officially half way through the year (which is WILD to say), and regardless of how 2023 has been treating you so far, I encourage you to take time this week to reflect a bit.
There's always tons of chatter and support around setting new goals and kickstarting routines around the New Year, but what about now? As a Health Coach, I'm constantly working with clients to help them set goals, establish healthy habits, and experience progress and change. That being said, I want YOU to likewise feel supported in your own wellness journey year round.
Some ways I can do just that:
- Check out my Goal & Intention Setting Workshop to provide a needed kickstart and personalized roadmap.
- Book a 75-minute Health Coaching Intensive session with me where we can dive in together and help you hit the ground running.
- Book a consultation for my 3-month, one-on-one Health Coaching program for continued support, personalized plans, and the change to see true, transformative change.
Lastly, be on the lookout for an EXCITING workbook and guide I'm launching soon to help you shift your mindset towards wellness, learn how to establish and reach goals, and hold yourself accountable. Keep an eye out on my Instagram and be the first to know when it's launching by joining my email list!
Until then, keep on scrolling for my June Monthly Favs packed full of goodness😊.
- A little Sunday vlog showing my ideal morning in Palm Beach - manifesting more weekends like this!
- An updated blog post all about acupuncture! I've been going consistently for years, and I get a lot of questions, so this has all you need to know to get started yourself.
- My website refresh and rebrand that's been a work in progress for the past few months! All of your support on this (and always) has truly blown me away, and I can't thank you enough!
- Continuing my Meals My Husband Loves series that you all seem to be loving! A few recents from this month include:
- 6 Foods I Eat Daily as a Health Coach with simple essentials that are a part of my usual routine!
- Starting the day with a high protein breakfast - it truly makes all the difference. Check out 5 high protein, nourishing ideas here!
- Sharing TONS of round-ups of favorite products, outfit inspiration, and more on my Shop LTK, including kitchen gadgets and essentials I love.
- Mango Coconut Overnight Oats to put all of the delicious mangos my neighbor dropped off from her tree to good use! These are my new favorite summer combo for sure.
- 7 Steps to FINALLY Commit to Your Meditation Practice to help you set yourself up for success and make this practice more approachable and doable.
- My Strawberry Quinoa Summer Salad to kick off My Big A*s Salad series, per y'all's request, lol. Lots more fun salad combos coming your way!
- Updating my Traditional Chinese Medicine: What You Need to Know blog post where you can learn more about this holistic approach and how it might be exactly what you're needing to find balance.
- TONS of summer outfit inspiration on my LTK to help you refresh your closet for the season :)
- 7 Ways to Be More Active Daily to inspire you to work smarter, not harder when it comes to movement.
- 50+ summer-inspired recipes for the Fourth of July! Check out my Recipe Round Up for tons of ideas for your potlucks, parties, and get-togethers.
- What I won't do as a holistic health coach (that's not what you might expect)...
- Egg Roll in a Bowl for a super easy, incredibly delicious weeknight meal.
- 5 realistic and doable tips for healthy, happy summer travel to keep in your back pocket for all of your summer adventures!
- Adding another killer recipe to my Chicken Salad Series - this easy, classic Waldorf Chicken Salad. Make this your new meal prep staple for sure!
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.