Monthly Favs: What I Loved in June 2022Jun 29, 2022
Summer is always my favorite season, and it just seems to fly by faster and faster as the years go on. I shared with y'all in last month's Monthly Favs that I had been struggling a bit with both my physical and mental health.
Because of that, I really made it my mission to honor what I needed this month to get back to feeling MY best. That included lots of rest, saying no, prioritizing self care and getting good with doing less.
I can't tell you how much more grounded, well-rested and just overall revived I feel after taking the time I needed to heal and recharge!
This coming month we're heading on a fun trip to London and then the coast of Italy, so I will have lots of adventures and travel tips to share soon! Yet I'm also really working to maintain the progress I've made these past weeks and hope to carry that with me even when life gets crazy again.
As always, give me a shout on IG to let me know what brought goodness into YOUR life this past month!
- Date night to celebrate Sam's birthday! So fun to finally check out Lutie's at the Commodore Perry Estate.
- Healthy Magic Bars - still one of my absolute favorite recipes to date.
- Treating myself to an oat milk latté before running errands because *I deserve it*.
- The flowers at Trader Joe's, always! So well priced and just such a nice way to bring some joy into your home.
- A full weekend of solo self care while Sam was out of town. Don't get me wrong, I always miss him so much, but a few days to just recharge, clean the house and get organized was exactly what I needed!
- THIS REMINDER - I find so many people are willing to invest in short-term pleasures like concert tickets or online shopping but aren't willing to invest their time, money and energy into the things that will really have an impact in the long run. Just some food for thought...
- With that being said, I also have a blog post diving into one of the major setbacks my clients (and perhaps you) might be experiencing. Check it out!
- Sunday banana pancakes - these have become somewhat of a weekly tradition lately in our household, and there's just nothing better. Check out my Banana Oatmeal Blender Pancakes for an easy, nutritious version to try!
- My Strawberry Quinoa Summer Salad has made a reappearance in my meal prep routine, and I'm very happy about it.
- Iced oat milk matcha lattés before running errands...enough said.
- Having Sam join the infamous *hot girl walk* - but for real, I've been walking a lot more lately because it's just been feeling really good for my body and mind.
- Sriracha Tofu Rice Bowls for a healthy and super flavorful make-ahead lunch. Prep these for the week, and you'll be so happy with yourself!
- Coffee/walk dates with loved ones - it's simply my favorite way to catch up and spend time together.
- Making my Healthy Snickers Bars for Sam's birthday (they're his fav) slightly as an excuse to eat them myself as well :) .
- A new 45-minute Yoga Sculpt class in the book! Reminder that you can watch these on my IGTV, Youtube or via the library on my site.
- FP Movement Good Karma Runsie - it's so comfy, flattering and perfect for these sweltering Austin days lately..
- Diving into these 5 Mindset Shifts That Will Change Your Life both on my Instagram and with the incredible group who joined the first cohort of the Mindset Reset Bootcamp this month!
- Whipping up a batch of my 6-Ingredient Healthy Peach Crisp because it is just SUCH a summertime fav. I currently have peaches on my counter to make it again this week!
- Pool time with friends - always my favorite summer activity!
- Lunch dates at Neighborhood Sushi - one of our absolute favorite restaurants if you're in Austin.
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.