Monthly Favs: What I Loved in August 2022Aug 30, 2022
Though the weather says otherwise, HOW is it almost fall, y'all? I adore summer and have been so grateful to have had lots of fun travels and experiences the past few months, buuut I'm ready for the new season to arrive.
For me, fall is always a time to lean into a bit slower pace, turn inwards and get grounded. Plus, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't pumped for all-things cozy and pumpkin spice. Sorry, someone had to say it...
But until then, let's dive into what brought goodness into my life this past month in hopes of bringing about some joy and *wellness* in yours as well!
- Making date nights with Sam a more regular occurrence.
- Sweating it out at my monthly in-person Yoga Sculpt classes with FP Movement - if you're in Austin, join us for the next class on September 17th. Click here to reserve your spot!
- Mocktails with new friends - surrounding yourself with people who lift you up and support your wellness in all ways is where's it at.
- The Coconut Cult NEW Key Lime pie flavor...my life is forever changed.
- Alo Yoga Airlift Leggings - I've decided that these are simply the most flattering leggings I own, and now I need them in every single color.
- Leaning into a gratitude mindset - sharing more thoughts about how transformative this has been for me lately in this post!
- 10 Superfoods Hiding in Your Kitchen to help you easily incorporate more powerful, wellness-boosting foods into your diet this week.
- Making more of an effort to romanticize the "mundane" - treat yourself to a fun coffee, take yourself out to lunch or go on a walk and really enjoy the nature around you. It will do wonders for your mood and overall outlook!
- Incorporating these Homemade Turmeric Ginger Shots into my weekly meal prep to help support my immune system and reduce inflammation pre- and post-travel.
- Really embracing balance and leaning into experiences while traveling on the East Coast this month. Being "healthy" goes far beyond just what we put into our bodies - it's about cultivating joy and being present as well!
- Going out to both Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard this year! We always go to the Cape in the summer to visit Sam's family, but it was fun to finally explore the islands a bit as well. Check out a little sneak peek into our travels here.
- Creamy Coconut Overnight Oats - I'm obsessed with meal prepping these lately! I was inspired by my favorite coffee shop in the Cape actually and knew I had to make a version myself. Check out my IG for a step-by-step!
- Getting out of the house and actually exploring our neighborhood. Take Heart Shop is a fav on the East Side, btw.
- Sesame Rice Noodle & Cabbage Salad for a refreshing, summery meal. This one has been hitting the spot for sure!
- Matcha lattés, duh.
- PB Chocolate Chip Superfood Energy Balls for a nutritious, satisfying afternoon snack or after-dinner treat.
- Hacks to Feel More Mindful Right Now for those struggling with their mindfulness practice or simply have been feeling overwhelmed or stressed lately.
- No joke, I am in LOVE with this Cult Gaia Hera Mini Shoulder Bag...I've been on the lookout for months but they've been sold out everywhere. So when I found it at a store in KC, I knew it was meant to be.
- Biotics Research Balanced B-8 - I've been working with my doctor over the past few months to regulate my hormones after quitting BC, and this has been an absolutely wonderful addition to my routine.
- A NEW 60-minute Yoga Sculpt up on both my YouTube page and Class Library on my site now!
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.