Monthly Favs: What I Loved in April 2023Apr 30, 2023
Happy May, my friends! I feel like April absolutely zoomed by, but it was also packed with lots of good things over here. As we head into a new month, I always like to take some time to reflect on all of the *goodness* in my life lately and get grounded for what's to come.
If you're craving the same, I always encourage you to set some goals and intentions. For more guidance and the specific framework use with my health coaching clients, check out my Goal & Intention Setting Workshop and hit the ground running!
Since we're on the topic, here are some of my own goals and intentions for May:
- actively express gratitude
- lean into an abundance > scarcity mindset
- commit to a phone-free 30 (at least) in the morning and before bed
- make time for my mindful morning routine
- be a leaf (go with the flow a bit more; control the control-ables and let the rest be)
I'd looove to hear what yours are! Shoot me a message on IG and let's chat :)
- One key to a happy life that I talk about with clients that's truly essential to one's growth and success!
- These Healthy Carrot Cake Bars that I made for Easter but will be a new staple all spring long.
- Exploring new places in West Palm Beach & Palm Beach!
- My current favorite makeup items for sensitive and acne-prone skin - check out the full round-up on my Shop LTK.
- Morning walks with Sasco and Sam - truly the best part of my whole day.
- Getting dressed up for date nights, something we've been so much better about since moving. That time together on the weekend is so special and important!
- Healthy Eating Basics to Live By with 5 tips I share with clients as we work to improve their nutrition in realistic, doable ways.
- Healthy Fridge Essentials with what I always have on hand to keep me fueled and prepped.
- Just the beauty that is this place - I've had so many "pinch me" moments lately. Feeling so blessed and happy in our new city!
- This insaaaane Buffalo Chicken Salad which is part 1 of my new IG series dedicated to all things *chicken salad*.
- Soaking in all the Florida sun, duh. Loving this new one piece from Berlook!
- A little Mother's Day Gift Guide with some ideas if you're still needing something for all of the ladies in your life.
- This linen dress from Mersea that I've been living in the past couple of weeks.
- Treat-yo-self coffee mornings. Enough said.
- Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats for the best way to use up that ripe banana sitting on your countertop.
- This fit, especially the heels that I legit wear weekly.
- Continuing the Meals My Husband Loves series with a super easy Healthy Penne Alla Vodka you NEED to make this week!
- Are You Sabotaging Your Own Wellness? with my thoughts on how to get out of your own way and actually begin to see progress in your wellness journey.
- Another winner from Meals My Husband Loves - my Healthy Lettuce Wraps - they're truly the best weeknight meal everyone will love.
- Per request, a round-up of some of my favorite dainty earrings that are great for stacking.
- Giving the viral cottage cheese ice cream a try, and WOW, it actually ended up so good!
The latest goods, right in your inbox.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.